Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What is this blog all about?

Chicago IV - Live at Carnegie Hall
I intend to discuss my vinyl (and occasional CD) shopping, buying, and listening habits on an infrequent basis. My collection ranges from easy listening to stoner rock.  Really, nothing is off limits.  I have a weak spot for pristine white label promos and just about anything sealed.  I'll overpay once in a while to get what I really want...or when I'm sick of looking for a deal on something.  Everything I buy is for listening.  I don't have the space for a bunch of stuff I don't plan on playing.  I try to buy from independent shops whenever possible, but I do buy a lot online.  I never buy to flip, and never buy as an investment.  Basically, I'll tell you what I've been hunting for, where I've been hunting, what I've found, what I've paid, and what I've listened to.  I'll discuss things new to my collection...and things I've had forever.  Hopefully you'll find some of it interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment